June 14, 2014
2 - 4pm
- How does a citizen of the World behave and look like in the 21st century?
- What is the way to migrate from passports and visas to bioregions?
- In this time of climate change and the discovery of new Earth-like Planets, how is "Terra Sapiens" manifesting in our lives?
- In the age of internet and constant distractions, how do we "unplug" to speak authentically from the heart aligned with our mind?
- If "mirror neurons" --or "Gandhi neurons"-- are a reality, how do we embody the love in the Planet?
- How do we react to nothing and respond with love to everything moment by moment?
- How does this love (giftivism} manifest in the neighborhood where we live?
Pancho Ramos-Stierle has a passion for Astrobiology that brought him to the University of California at Berkeley to pursue a Ph.D in Astrophysics. But when the government of the part of the Planet we call the U.S. and the laboratories of the university announced they were developing "safer nuclear weapons," he decided to stop cooperating with the institution and became one of the ~11 million undocumented human beings in this part of the Planet. Now he says he is doing his "PhDO in Citizenship of the World." Pancho believes that "when the inner (r)evolution merges with the outer (r)evolution, the Total (R)evolution of the Human Spirit is imminent." His mission statement is "to live in radical joyous shared servanthood for the unity of all hearts."